Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (2) Unknown - Rachel Caine

Idea is hosted by Jill @ http://breakingthespine.blogspot.com/

Unknown by Rachel Caine
Publish Date: February 2nd, 2010
Type: Mass Market Paperback
Standalone or Series: This is the second book in a series of four novels. It is also a spinoff of Rachel Caine's Weather Warden series.
Amazon: Click Me :)
Amazon.ca: For other Canadians ♥

Living among mortals, the djinn Cassiel has developed a reluctant affection for them-especially for Warden Luis Rocha. As the mystery deepens around the kidnapping of innocent Warden children, Cassiel and Luis are the only ones who can investigate both the human and djinn realms. But the trail will lead them to a traitor who may be more powerful than they can handle...
Amazon.com


This is the second novel in the Outcast Series and I loved the first one. One of my favorite aspects of Undone (the predecessor novel) was the relationship between Luis and Cassie. It is one of the slow burn types with a lot of sexual tension and I enjoyed how it stayed true to the characters. Of course I am also excited to see where all the action is leading to because that is one of Rachel Caine's strengths. In all I am pretty excited for this and will definetley be pre-ordering it soon.

If you haven't read anything by Rachel Caine, I advise you to pick her up. I find I can't read too many of her adult novels in a row. I like to stretch them out. There is so much action, that I don't think my poor heart can take it :P

1 comment: