Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Saturday Update (2) ... on Wednesday?

Okay, so I made this section for Saturdays but I want to keep my reading schedule straight so I can complete re-reading the Succubus series in preparation of the Succubus Shadows ARC that is coming. I am hoping that I am getting it next week and want to read Succubus Heat just in time. So without further ado, here is the plan.


By Thursday next week I want:

  1. To be done Gale Force by Rachel Caine.
  2. To begin and finish Darklight by Lesley Livingston.
  3. To finish reading Succubus Dreams by Richelle Mead [I'm almost at the sad part :'( ].
  4. To begin and finish Succubus Heat by Richelle Mead.
  5. If possible read either Cape Storm by Rachel Caine or Crux by Moira Rogers (which I just received in the mail) obviously before finishing Succubus Heat.
  6. Special Note: Pre-order books this weekend.
Part of list accomplished thus far:

  1. Page 306 of 306. Someone from earlier books returned! Shocker! Good thing I have the next one :P
  2. Page 310 of 310. For some reason it is hard to get into this :( I did eventually get into and am now really wanting the last book
  3. Page 296 of 296. Getting anxious. I did it! I almost cried though...
  4. Page 320 of 320. So excited for Succubus Shadows!
  5. Page 305 of 305 (CS). or Page 253 of 253 (C). CS - excited for the last novel, I will miss Jo. C - I was so smiley in the end.
  6. Ordered them.

No comments:

Post a Comment