Sunday, January 3, 2010

In My Mailbox (1)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi @ http://www.thestorysiren.com/

Okay so this is my first In My Mailbox, not for lack of getting books but for lack of wanting to do it, I guess. I got a bookshelf yesterday which made me really excited, I love bookshelves. I also figured I could include the books I got for Christmas. The problem with that is that two of them were pre-orders so I haven't gotten them yet. If you are curious as to what they are, they are: My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent and Darklight by Lesley Livingston. I did get some of my Christmas books though, so I will share them.

Gift/Bought



J. R. Ward boxed set: books 1-6
I recieved this from my parents.
They got it from Chapters online.
Here is a link to: amazon.ca and chapters/indigo.ca






This is my new shelf!
It was bought from Walmart during their boxing week sale.
It houses my adult books as well as CDs.
Click it to make it larger.
Sorry for the crooked pic :P





1 comment:

  1. I've heard J.R Ward is really good. I'm interested in reading them as well. I love your new bookshelf. It's so nice and orderly! Unlike mine!

    Here's what I got this week: http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox-1-3-10.html

    Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete