Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Saturday Update (3) ... On Tuesday

I was thinking and I thought that if I made a to-do list for this month I can make my TBR-pile even smaller, as well as fulfill my reading obligations (not that they are just obligations, I really am excited for them!). My TBR-pile has actually come down a lot, I only have 6 physical books to read (one is in the mail) and I have 5 eBooks to read.

For reference; my TBR-pile:
Physical novels
  1. The Sweet Far Thing - Libba Bray (I have to reread the first two)
  2. The Ocean Between Us - Susan Wiggs
  3. Strange Brew anthology - Various
  4. Passing Through Paradise - Susan Wiggs
  5. My Soul to Keep - Rachel Vincent
eBooks
  1. Almost Perfect - Susan Mallery
  2. Cry Sanctuary - Moira Rogers
  3. Sanctuary Lost - Moira Rogers
  4. Sanctuary's Price - Moira Rogers
  5. Last Call - Moira Rogers
By the end of the month I want:
  1. To read and review My Soul to Keep by Rachel Vincent
  2. To read and review Almost Perfect by Susan Mallery
  3. To be done the Strange Brew anthology - read a story a day
  4. Hopefully read Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
  5. Re-read A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray
Part of list accomplished thus far:
  1. Page 296 of 296. Very good, even with a character that made me disappointed.
  2. Page 379 of 379. Very addicting. Slightly reminds me of Susan Wiggs' The You I Never Knew. I find myself going with Liz's side. Is that because she is a girl? Finished at 4:16 AM. Was awesome. Ending too abrupt. I would have liked more on them. Hope for more information in the next novel.
  3. Story 6 of 9. 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 0.
  4. Page ? of ?. Borrowed it from library. It was awesome :)
  5. Page 248 of 403. Oh, Kartik :P

No comments:

Post a Comment