Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas/New Year Holiday Plans

So this year, for the holiday I decided to read through Richelle Mead's work. Part of that is because she is an awesome author and the bigger part is I won an ARC of Succubus Shadows. I was so happy! I entered her lolcats contest and won runner-up which I was totally fine with because I have all of her novels anyway. So, YAY again.


My plan is as follows:

  1. Vampire Academy - DONE
  2. Frostbite - DONE
  3. Shadow Kiss - DONE
  4. Blood Promise - DONE
  5. Storm Born - DONE Dec 23
  6. Thorn Queen - DONE Dec 30
  7. Succubus Blues - DONE Jan 3
  8. Succubus on Top - DONE Jan 8
  9. City of Demons - Eternal Lover - DONE Jan 9
  10. Succubus Dreams - DONE Jan 14
  11. Succubus Heat - DONE

I am hoping to have this done for the new year because she said the ARCs should be complete in January. By reading the Succubus series last I should be good to read it. But I am so excited! I spent my whole Sunday and part of Saturday evening on my entry and it was so worth it. I'm such a fangirl :)

1 comment: