Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday Update (1)

Alright so I think that if I put my reading plan up I might actually get through my TBR list. It consists of 24 books and I am hoping to buy Demon Forged - Meljean Brook on Wednesday so it's getting even bigger!

By next Saturday I want:
  1. To be done The Secret Life of Prince Charming by Deb Caletti
  2. To be done Firestorm by Rachel Caine
  3. To begin and finish Demon Forged by Meljean Brook
  4. Finally, read and finish either Thin Air by Rachel Caine or another book by Deb Caletti (The Fortunes of Indigo Skye, The Queen of Everything, or Honey, Baby, Sweetheart)
Part of list accomplished thus far:
  1. Page 322 of 322. Excited to see ex-girlfriend's opinions. Okay, so that left me smiling. Are there really people out there like Quinn's father?
  2. Page 126 of 292. (166) Curious about how David will be with Joanne.
  3. Page 432 of 432. (432) Want this book so bad ! AMAZING! Can I have the next one please?
  4. Page 0 of ?. (?) Obviously contemplative. Will decide when I need to begin it. It will depend on how I feel: Action or something quiet?
So that is the plan. I hope I can at least do the first three. I think I am most excited for Demon Forged. Last weekend I read through all the first four as well as the story from First Blood. It is kind of harder to find the other anthologies and I don't really like buying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment